QUALIA MIND PREMIUM NOOTROPIC FOR MENTAL PERFORMANCE
Qualia Mind is comprised of 28 high-purity ingredients designed to support and maximize cognitive function—giving your brain the nutrients it needs to perform at its peak.
Qualia Mind contains:
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a potent natural synaptic enzyme modulator. Studies indicate its ability to support learning, memory, neuroplasticity, and executive function.
- Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract: Celastrus paniculatus is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine with nootropic and neuroprotective effects. Celastrus paniculatus has been shown to enhance cognitive function by supporting memory and learning.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring aminophospholipid found in high concentrations in the brain. Studies indicate its ability to support mental processing speed and accuracy, attention and working memory.
- Theobromine: Theobromine is a methylxanthine related to caffeine extracted from cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) beans. Studies show that theobromine supports alertness, attention, and executive function.
- Uridine Monophosphate: Uridine is a naturally occurring nucleic acid that plays a key role in many different neuroregulatory processes. It is believed to support short and long term memory, learning, attention, and executive function.
- Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract: Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract is a powerful superfruit naturally containing higher levels of fiber, protein and polyphenols compared to other superfruits. These Coffeeberry® extracts are derived from coffee fruit sourced from farms certified by Rainforest Alliance.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Cholecalciferol is a form of vitamin D (vitamin D3) with antioxidant and neuroprotective effects.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Ascorbic acid is a naturally occurring essential vitamin with strong neuroprotective and antioxidant effects.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): Nicotinamide is the amide form of vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid/niacin) that is naturally synthesized in the body with neuroprotective effects.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Thiamine (vitamin B1) is part of the B complex—a group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cellular metabolism and energy production. Thiamine is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), P5P: Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (P5P) is the active form of (vitamin B6), which is part of the B complex, supporting energy metabolism and brain function. Major functions of P5P include (1) metabolism of fats, sugars, and proteins, (2) neurotransmitter synthesis, synthesis of the hemoglobin used in red blood cells, and (4) increasing and decreasing the expression of certain genes.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, is unique among vitamins because it contains a metal ion, cobalt, from which the term cobalamin derived. Methylcobalamin is a central player in a process called methylation or methyl donation. This process has widespread interactions with metabolic function.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is part of the B complex—a group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cellular metabolism and energy production. It is an essential vitamin and the precursor of Coenzyme A (CoA), a molecule that is ubiquitous in the human body and that participates in the key metabolic pathways for cellular energy generation. CoA is also used in neurotransmitter synthesis and is therefore essential for proper nervous system function.
- DHA (as Docosahexenoic Acid from Algae): DHA is a structural omega-3 fatty acid with neuroprotective and nootropic effects. DHA has been shown to support executive function, memory and learning.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ): Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is thought of as a non-vitamin growth factor, influencing metabolism and the expression of some genes and appears to be essential for healthy growth and function. PQQ also plays roles in promoting healthy gut microbiome, immune system function, antioxidant defenses, and cognitive function. In the brain, it appears to be especially important in supporting healthy memory and cognition with aging. Some of the best food sources include soy, spinach, parsley, and kiwifruit.
- Artichoke Stem and Leaf Extract: Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) is a plant that contains cynarin, having nootropic effects. Cynarin can support memory and executive function.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract: Studies indicate that Bacopa monnieri has neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Research shows that it can promote memory formation and recall.
- Coleus forskohlii Root: Forskolin is a labdane diterpene and the main bioactive compound in Coleus forskohlii, having nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Forskolin promotes learning, memory and mental stamina.
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo biloba is a plant with neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Ginkgo biloba can promote healthy aging, support memory and attention.
- Mucuna pruriens Seed: Mucuna pruriens is a bean with neuroprotective and adaptogenic effects.
- Rhodiola rosea Root: Rhodiola rosea is a flowering plant with nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Its biologically active compounds can support memory and focus.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an acetylated form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine with nootropic effects. Shown to promote attention, motivation and concentration.
- Taurine: Taurine is an organic amino sulfonic acid with nootropic and neuroprotective actions.
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid analog of glutamate and glutamine found in green tea from Camellia sinensis with neuroprotective effects. L-Theanine has anxiolytic activity and studies suggest that it may aid memory.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated form of L-carnitine with aging, neuroprotective and nootropic effects.
- DL-Phenylalanine: DLPA is a mixture of two forms of the essential amino acid phenylalanine, the naturally occurring L-phenylalanine and the synthetic D-phenylalanine with nootropic effects. DLPA enhances mood and can aid in cognitive performance.
- Alpha-GPC: Alpha-GPC is a compound that acts as a precursor to acetylcholine with neuroprotective activity.
- Cognizin®: Cognizin is a clinically tested nootropic ingredient designed to supply your brain with the energy it needs to stay sharp.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.