Detox Drops By Dao Drops
A proprietary blend of herbs that work together to ensure optimal functioning of the body’s elimination pathways. Dao Drops ‘DETOX’ enhances the body’s ability to remove toxic build up found in the liver, kidneys, gallbladder, blood and lymph.
A Proprietary Blend Of Herbs Proven To:
1.) Assist in the removal of toxins,
2.) Cleanse and purify,
3.) Support a healthy liver,
4.) Promote weight loss,
- Burdock Root – Traditionally used as a blood cleanser and purifier.
- Milk Thistle – The #1 herb used to promote a healthy liver.
- Dandelion Root – Often used for its ability to remove toxins from the body.
- Ginger Root – Improves circulation and benefits digestive health.
- Slippery Elm Bark – Promotes a healthy inflammatory response and helps soothe the digestive tract.
- Licorice Root – Helps in the repair of the stomach lining and amplifies the effect of other herbs.
- Turkey Rhubarb – Used as a laxative for digestive health, and to encourage healthy bowel movements.
How To Use: 2 full squeezes of dropper in water, tea or juice. 1-2 times daily. Approx 15 servings per bottle.
For Optimal Results:
• Increase water intake to 1 gallon per day (preferably spring water or distilled water (with lime). Water helps flush toxins that accumulate in the body.
* N.B.* Teas, fruits with high water content, fresh pressed fruit and vegetable juices, vegetable soups and broths can account for part of your water intake.
• Consume 80% Fruit & Vegetables. Fruit & Vegetable fibers assist the cleansing process..
Tip: To help meet your suggested daily serving of fruits & vegetables, consume at least one vegetable/fruit smoothie and or green juice daily.
• Avoid processed foods, artificial sweeteners, red meat, dairy, eggs & gmo foods.
• Consume a low fat diet. If you eat meat, choose fish & lean sources of white meat and limit to one serving a day or every other day. Add greens & fresh salads to meat based dishes.
• Avoid Fried Foods
• Avoid Or Limit Caffeine & Alcohol Consumption.
• Exercise – Get 30 minutes of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times weekly. Exercise promotes sweating which helps flush toxins.
* Follow Guidelines for 2-3 Weeks Or Until You Reach Your Health Goals. Afterwards we recommend a maintenance diet of 80% whole foods consisting mostly of fruit and vegetables, mixed with 20% of your regular foods. Results can be obtained without following guidelines but incorporating the above practices guarantees optimal results.*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear purified water