Quick Buy Teas
- 100% Organic pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Richest sources of polyphenols-phenolic
- Supporting the human immune system
- Rich source of polyphenols, proanthocyandidins, bioflavonoids, catechins, gallic acid, rutin and other beneficial bioactive compounds.
Quick Buy Teas
Safety Information Contraindications: Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (daisy) such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.Pregnancy and lactation: Consult your pre- or post natal healthcare provider prior to use.Indications Digestive Comfort, Indigestion, Nervous Restlessness (physical), Sleep Disturbance, Sleeplessness, StressIngredients Please see supplement chart below.Directions Brew Well to be Well For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water overtwo tea bags in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bags to release the remaining extract. Drink 3-4 cups daily between meals or as needed (when experiencing nervous or queasy stomach).Legal Disclaimer WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Settles your nervous system and relaxes your digestive system, especially good when stressed or tense
- Non-GMO verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; 40% Fair Trade Certified(TM) ingredients; Kosher
- The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- Taste: Fragrantly floral and bittersweet