Maca – By Moon JuiceSupplementsMaca is a nutrient-dense root with adaptogenic and antioxidant properties, prized for its ability to help increase energy and endurance. Our raw Maca is a powerful mood booster that helps support healthy sexual energy and libido. Organic | Raw | Vegan | Gluten Free | Non GMO$39.99
Mimosa Supreme By Supreme NutritionSupplementsPrimary Usage:$34.99
- Antimicrobial (especially Parasite)*
- Liver Support*
Modern Detox, 30 Servings By Beyond RecoverySupplementsFed up with the status-quo, four Doctors teamed up to bring you the best detox supplement for body and mind - a detox drink loaded with botanicals, amino acids and vitamins to help you heal.* Zero Sugar • Zero Calories • Vegan Safe$55.99
Natural Immunogenics Sovereign Silver Vertical Spray – 2 oz (60 ml)SupplementsSilver has been hailed as a vital element to healthy living for centuries and recent clinical research has confirmed these claims, proving the importance of daily silver intake beyond doubtful reason. Of all the silver supplements on the marketplace though, Sovereign Silver Immune Supportis distinguished from all the rest. Sovereign Silver Immune Support contains 96 percent actively charged silver particles, which means they have an incredibly high level of bioactivity. The silver particles are also much smaller than the silver contained in other silver supplements, which increases the amount of surface area of the silver and makes it faster acting in the body - so much so that less silver is needed for Sovereign Silver Immune Supportto work. Above all else, Sovereign Silver Immune Support is safe. Seven year olds and senior citizens can take this supplement without having to working about toxicity or lethality. The only two ingredients are purified water and unadulterated silver, making it safe enough to take up to seven times a day for 70 years straight. It's literally that safe. The ultra-small particle size of Sovereign Silver Immune Support results in a greater silver surface area. That is why even with a low concentration of 10 ppm, Sovereign Silver Immune Support is still much more effective than other brands which contain up to 500 ppm! Recommended Use: Adults: One teaspoon (6 droppersful), hold under tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow. 60 lbs and Under: 1/2 teaspoon (3 droppersful), hold under tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow. Maintenance: Once daily. Immune-Building: (3) times daily. Long-Term Immune Support: (5) times daily. Short-Term Immune Support: (7) times daily.$17.99
Neuriva Original (30 Count) Brain Support SupplementSupplements
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Coffee Fruit Extract (Coffee Arabica) - 100mg, Phosphatidylserine - 100mg. Other Ingredients: rice bran, capsule (hypromellose, carrageenan, titanium dioxide, pectin), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
Dosage: Adults (18 years and older) take one (1) capsule daily at bedtime for better results.
Instructions: Adults (18 years and older) take one (1) capsule daily at bedtime for better results.
Nordic Naturals, Arctic Omega, Lemon Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)SupplementsEvery batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis available upon request. Friend of the Sea certified.$27.99
Nordic Naturals, Vitamin D3, Vegan, 1000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml)SupplementsVitamin D has long been known for its important role in regulating calcium and phosphorus levels, and in increasing mineralization in the bones. Nordic Naturals Vitamin D3 Vegan is a unique formula specially developed for vegans and strict vegetarians, and is registered by the Vegan Society. Sourced from lichen, this plant-based liquid formula is in the natural form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol), and is a better absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D to support bone, mood, and immune health, and to help regulate sleep rhythms.$23.99
NutriCology Artemisinin 90 Vegetarian CapsulesSupplementsPure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood). Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself. NutriCology introduced artemisinin to the U.S. market more than three decades ago. Independent cell tests have verified its effectiveness, and we do independent potency assays on every batch, using HPLC. NutriCology artemisinin is minimum 98.5% pure, and does not contain thujone.
- Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood).
- Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
- NutriCology artemisinin is minimum 98.5% pure, and does not contain thujone.
- Superior Quality: NutriCology creates high-quality products using scientific evidence-based research with a focus on hypoallergenic supplements to act as a resource for doctors to improve patients' quality of life.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine.
Dosage: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
Instructions: Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Oregons Wild Harvest Oregon GrapeSupplements
Sustainable Source of BerberineFor the health support you need for winter and beyond, get a sustainable and natural source of berberine with Oregon Grape from Oregon's Wild Harvest. This all-natural and organic herbal supplement contains 1140 mg Oregon grape root per serving and may be used as a traditional winter tonic and source of berberine.
- Traditional winter tonic
- More sustainable source of berberine
- Made with Organic Oregon Grape
- Herb Identity Guaranteed
- Does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Manufactured in U.S.
Passionflower, Certified Organic By Gaia HerbsSupplements
Passionflower may win the beauty award among medicinal herbs. It is a revered herb used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to treat a variety of conditions.
- This gorgeous flowering plant is traditionally used for supporting a sense of calm and relaxation.*
- It's perfect for overstressed people that struggle to silence their mind after a long, busy day.*
- Certified USDA Organic herbal liquid extract.
Physicians Elemental Diet (With Dextrose) By Integrative Therapeutics – 1296 GramsSupplements
PQQ Caps – 20 mg – 30 capsSupplementsPQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) supplement is a powerful antioxidant that supports the growth of brand-new mitochondria, to support cellular energy.$27.99Your mitochondria supply energy to the cells throughout your body. But as you age, your number of functional mitochondria declines. PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) can support the growth of brand-new mitochondria, which encourages healthy and youthful cellular energy for your entire body.
Premier HCL Activator – 90 Vegetarian Capsules by Premier Research LabsSupplements
HCL Activator for Detoxification & Immune SupportHCL Activator from Premier Research Labs is a comprehensive detoxification and immune support formula. It is designed to be used with Premier HCL for optimal effects, but may also be taken on its own.
Premier Research Labs CoQ-10 100 MgSupplementsCoenzyme Q-10 is required by the body for proper organ function and chemical reactions in the body. People take it for coenzyme Q-10 deficiency, mitochondrial disorders, age-related vision loss, congestive heart failure, HIV/AIDS, high blood pressure, blood vessel complications, migraines and more. Premier CoQ-10 by Premier Research Labs is a live-source CoQ-10 that supports cardiovascular, nerve, brain and immune health.$24.99
PRIMAL Joint Support & Healthy InflammationSupplementsModern, active men & women turn to PRIMAL for it’s powerful blend of Celadrin®, Turmeric Curcumin, Boswellia, Ginger, and Vitamin D that lubricates cell membranes throughout the body to maintain normal joint function and reduce aches & soreness associated with athletic lifestyles. INGREDIENTS: Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules Celadrin® (Esterfied Fatty Acid Carbons), Turmeric Curcumin (Curcuma longa), Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata), Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale), Boron (as Albion® Boroganic Glycine), BioPerine® Nutrient Enhance$35.99
Psyllium Husk CapsulesSupplementsSupports Digestion, Colon Health and daily Fiber Supplement. Why take other supplements that are not easy for your body to absorb, and inefficient in their quality? Psyllium Husk is 100% natural seed husk, completely plant-based, safe, and healthy without all of those nasty fillers, preservatives, and artificial flavors.$19.95
Pure Encapsulations CholestePure – 90 CapsulesSupplementsSupports cardiovascular and prostate health* Phytosterols are sterol molecules, similar in structure to cholesterol, which are synthesized by plants and are present naturally in grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetable oils. In studies, phytosterols have demonstrated the ability to maintain healthy enzyme function, thus supporting healthy lipid metabolism. Traditional Western diets only provide about 200 mg phytosterols per day (based on beta-sitosterol content), an amount too low to exert this action. Recent health conscious trends involve the incorporation of phytosterol esters into margarines and salad dressings to help promote optimal daily intake. CholestePure is a broad spectrum balance of the most prized phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and brassicasterol. It is a convenient phytosterol source without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings. Furthermore, beta-sitosterol promotes healthy prostate function. This was demonstrated in a 6-month randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind study involving 200 participants, and in a 6-month, multicentric, placebo-controlled double blind trial involving 177 subjects, both conducted in Germany.* Supplement Facts 1 capsule contains: Phytosterol Complex 500mg ---(including betasitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol and sitostanol) Providing (Typically): ---Total Phytosterols 450mg Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 50mg Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule. hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water). Contains soy. Contains NO: artificial additives, allergens, GMOs, environmental contaminants or added excipients. Recommended Use: Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by your physician. Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Individuals with sensitivity to soy should avoid this product. Keep out of the reach of children.$25.99
PURE SYNERGY® SUPERFOOD CAPSULESSupplements270 Capsules - 30 ServingsExperience the healing wisdom infused into every organic capsule. Our highly researched and renowned superfood supplement unites deeply restorative herbs and mushrooms with regenerating supergreens and fruits to nourish and balance your body and mind.
- 60+ organic ingredients that help restore & maintain your core foundation of wellness
- Fosters sustained, vibrant energy, mental clarity & focus
- Provides essential support for healthy aging & a healthy immune response
- Assists in detoxification & bridging nutritional gaps in diet
- Made with Organic IngredientsNon-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher
PurO3 Ozonated Oil Ultimate Sample PackSupplementsThese 5mL samples are the perfect size to try PurO3 Oils before you decide on a full size jar. The Ultimate Sample Pack includes one sample of each of these 12 oils: Ozonated Olive Oil, Ozonated Olive Oil with Lavender, Ozonated Hemp Oil, Ozonated Jojoba Oil, Ozonated Jojoba Oil with Lavender, Ozonated Coconut Oil, Ozonated Coconut Oil with Lavender, Ozonated Castor Oil, Ozonated Sunflower Oil, Tooth and Gum Support with Peppermint and Stevia, Tooth and Gum Support with Cherry and Stevia, and Tooth and Gum Support with Peppermint. There are no fillers, stabilizers, GMOs, preservatives or binders; always simple, safe and pure and made in the USA. There is a reason PurO3 is the leader in ozonated oils.$25.99
PurO3 Ozonated Olive Oil – Fully Ozonated – Glass Jars 2 OzSupplementsPurO3 Ozonated Olive Oil combines organic, cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil and ozone (activated oxygen), giving you an oxygen-rich, soothing salve. Ozonated olive oil is popular all over the world for a variety of uses. PurO3 fully ozonates the oil until saturated using ultra pure ozone, and stores the oil in glass jars with no plastic or BPA. All oils are stored frozen until ready to ship and sent with an ice pack that helps keep it cool to start the journey.$31.99
QUALIA MIND PREMIUM NOOTROPIC FOR MENTAL PERFORMANCESupplementsQualia Mind is comprised of 28 high-purity ingredients designed to support and maximize cognitive function—giving your brain the nutrients it needs to perform at its peak. Qualia Mind contains:$154.00
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a potent natural synaptic enzyme modulator. Studies indicate its ability to support learning, memory, neuroplasticity, and executive function.
- Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract: Celastrus paniculatus is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine with nootropic and neuroprotective effects. Celastrus paniculatus has been shown to enhance cognitive function by supporting memory and learning.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring aminophospholipid found in high concentrations in the brain. Studies indicate its ability to support mental processing speed and accuracy, attention and working memory.
- Theobromine: Theobromine is a methylxanthine related to caffeine extracted from cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) beans. Studies show that theobromine supports alertness, attention, and executive function.
- Uridine Monophosphate: Uridine is a naturally occurring nucleic acid that plays a key role in many different neuroregulatory processes. It is believed to support short and long term memory, learning, attention, and executive function.
- Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract: Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract is a powerful superfruit naturally containing higher levels of fiber, protein and polyphenols compared to other superfruits. These Coffeeberry® extracts are derived from coffee fruit sourced from farms certified by Rainforest Alliance.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Cholecalciferol is a form of vitamin D (vitamin D3) with antioxidant and neuroprotective effects.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Ascorbic acid is a naturally occurring essential vitamin with strong neuroprotective and antioxidant effects.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): Nicotinamide is the amide form of vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid/niacin) that is naturally synthesized in the body with neuroprotective effects.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Thiamine (vitamin B1) is part of the B complex—a group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cellular metabolism and energy production. Thiamine is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), P5P: Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P5P) is the active form of (vitamin B6), which is part of the B complex, supporting energy metabolism and brain function. Major functions of P5P include (1) metabolism of fats, sugars, and proteins, (2) neurotransmitter synthesis, synthesis of the hemoglobin used in red blood cells, and (4) increasing and decreasing the expression of certain genes.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, is unique among vitamins because it contains a metal ion, cobalt, from which the term cobalamin derived. Methylcobalamin is a central player in a process called methylation or methyl donation. This process has widespread interactions with metabolic function.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is part of the B complex—a group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cellular metabolism and energy production. It is an essential vitamin and the precursor of Coenzyme A (CoA), a molecule that is ubiquitous in the human body and that participates in the key metabolic pathways for cellular energy generation. CoA is also used in neurotransmitter synthesis and is therefore essential for proper nervous system function.
- DHA (as Docosahexenoic Acid from Algae): DHA is a structural omega-3 fatty acid with neuroprotective and nootropic effects. DHA has been shown to support executive function, memory and learning.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ): Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is thought of as a non-vitamin growth factor, influencing metabolism and the expression of some genes and appears to be essential for healthy growth and function. PQQ also plays roles in promoting healthy gut microbiome, immune system function, antioxidant defenses, and cognitive function. In the brain, it appears to be especially important in supporting healthy memory and cognition with aging. Some of the best food sources include soy, spinach, parsley, and kiwifruit.
- Artichoke Stem and Leaf Extract: Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) is a plant that contains cynarin, having nootropic effects. Cynarin can support memory and executive function.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract: Studies indicate that Bacopa monnieri has neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Research shows that it can promote memory formation and recall.
- Coleus forskohlii Root: Forskolin is a labdane diterpene and the main bioactive compound in Coleus forskohlii, having nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Forskolin promotes learning, memory and mental stamina.
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo biloba is a plant with neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Ginkgo biloba can promote healthy aging, support memory and attention.
- Mucuna pruriens Seed: Mucuna pruriens is a bean with neuroprotective and adaptogenic effects.
- Rhodiola rosea Root: Rhodiola rosea is a flowering plant with nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Its biologically active compounds can support memory and focus.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an acetylated form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine with nootropic effects. Shown to promote attention, motivation and concentration.
- Taurine: Taurine is an organic amino sulfonic acid with nootropic and neuroprotective actions.
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid analog of glutamate and glutamine found in green tea from Camellia sinensis with neuroprotective effects. L-Theanine has anxiolytic activity and studies suggest that it may aid memory.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated form of L-carnitine with aging, neuroprotective and nootropic effects.
- DL-Phenylalanine: DLPA is a mixture of two forms of the essential amino acid phenylalanine, the naturally occurring L-phenylalanine and the synthetic D-phenylalanine with nootropic effects. DLPA enhances mood and can aid in cognitive performance.
- Alpha-GPC: Alpha-GPC is a compound that acts as a precursor to acetylcholine with neuroprotective activity.
- Cognizin®: Cognizin is a clinically tested nootropic ingredient designed to supply your brain with the energy it needs to stay sharp.
QUALIA NOOTROPIC ENERGY ALL-IN-ONE ENERGY SHOT WITH COGNITIVE SUPPORT 20 2-oz Bottles (28 Day Supply)Supplements12 high purity nutrients to fuel energy & cognition$129.99
- 9 Nootropic compounds
- 3 Adaptogen extracts
- 2 NAD Boosters
- 1 Choline Donor
Our formula is rooted in the scientific understanding that pound for pound the brain uses the most energy of any organ.
- Promotes Acetylcholine & Neurotransmitter Signaling
- Supplies NAD+ Precursors
- Supports Serotonin System
- Upregulates Antioxidant Defenses
- Enhances Neuroprotection Mechanisms
Targeting the following functions of the brain:
- Working Memory
- Executive Function
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Reaction Time And Processing Speed
- Mental Effort And Fatigue
- Neurotransmitter Signaling
- Acetylcholine Signaling
- Mood and Stress Resistance and Resilience
- Cerebral Metabolism and Cell Energy
- Cerebral Blood Flow
- Motor and Physical Performance
- Social Cognition
- EnXtra® Alpinia galanga Root Extract: In a clinical study, supplementation with EnXtra® supported alertness and focus for up to 5 hours with and without caffeine. EnXtra® can be used as a replacement for caffeine or used with caffeine to prevent a crash and prolong caffeine’s nootropic benefits, especially with enhancing reaction times.
- Cereboost™ American Ginseng Root Extract: A ginseng root extract standardized for ginsenoside content. Ginsenosides are thought to be responsible for many of the adaptogenic (i.e., stress and fatigue support) and health-promoting properties associated with ginseng. Cereboost™ is known to enhance attention accuracy, working memory, and secondary memory.
- NooLVL™: Supports blood levels of L-arginine, which promotes circulation to metabolically active tissues, like the brain and muscles. This plays a big role in allowing these tissues to perform their functions at a high level. NooLVLTM enhances exercise performance and post-exercise recovery, while also supporting brain performance, promoting mental flexibility, focus, processing speed, and executive function.
- Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract: A source of caffeine known to enhance alertness, processing speed, and motor reflexes.
- Celastrus paniculatus Seed Extract: Celastrus paniculatus is native to India, where it’s used by local healers primarily as a brain tonic for reasons that are consistent with one of its common names, “the intellect tree.” Today we’d recognize these uses as offering nootropic support. These uses include enhancing mental acuity, supporting memory, and alleviating mental fatigue, stress. It was believed that people using this plant would be able to learn new information more quickly, and more accurately and efficiently recall it later.
- Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC): Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (alpha-GPC) is a nutrient that’s very important for the brain and muscles. The brain uses it to build a chemical messenger (neurotransmitter) called acetylcholine, which is involved in brain functions including attention, concentration, mental focus, and memory formation and recall. Acetylcholine is also involved in activating muscles. So boosting it can help muscles work more efficiently, especially in activities that require power or force.*
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT): N-acetyl-L-tyrosine (NALT) is an acetylated form of the amino acid L-tyrosine. It is used as a nootropic because it acts as a precursor for important brain neurotransmitters. Brain neurotransmitters have a large role in brain activities linked to reward, motivation, and pleasure, and plays a crucial part in modulating focus, motivation, cognitive flexibility, and emotional resilience. It’s also one of the main regulators of motor control and coordination of body movements, so is also important for exercise and muscle performance.*
- L-Tryptophan: L-Tryptophan can be used to make and important cellular energy compound called NAD. L-tryptophan has enhanced aspects of exercise performance when taken before working out, presumably because of this role in cellular energy production. L-Tryptophan is also a precursor for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. This might be why low-to-moderate doses of L-tryptophan supports skills that fall into the social cognitive domain: these include prosocial behaviors like cooperation, empathy, getting along with others, and altruism. And L-tryptophan can be used to make the neurohormone melatonin, which regulates sleep-wake cycles and nighttime body clock functions. This has led to L-tryptophan being used to support healthier sleep cycles.*
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Niacinamide can be used to make NAD. NAD is found in every cell in the body. It's used to (1) make cellular energy (ATP), (2) protect cells from damage, and (3) activate processes linked to healthier aging. Research shows that as we age levels of some NAD metabolites (NAD+ as an example) decline substantially. This decline leaves us at greater risk for unhealthy aging because without sufficient NAD+ cells aren't able to do the work needed to perform at their best. Many scientists and doctors believe maintaining higher levels of NAD+ is one of the keys to increasing the amount of time we spend in good health.*
- Wild Blueberry Fruit Extract: Wild blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium) are native to North American and are both smaller and have more intense color than cultivated blueberries. They also have higher anthocyanin and polyphenols content, which are the phytochemical compounds that are thought to be largely responsible for why blueberries support cognitive function, vision and brain health.*
- Saffron Stigma Extract: Saffron has been used and traded as a spice for at least 4000 years and is considered the world's most costly spice by weight. There’s been a growing body of scientific research in the use of saffron for health purposes, including in areas such as mood, cognition, vision, sports performance, appetite regulation, metabolic function, and women’s health.*
Quantum Bentonite Clay – 90 Plant-Source CapsulesSupplementsThis remarkable rare clay promotes whole body detoxification. It is believed to be the only know bentonite sourced from the site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years. Numerous analytical studies have been performed on this unique smectite form of bentonite clay showing its powerful adsorptive and absorptive detoxification properties. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition. INGREDIENTS - Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 45 Amount Per Serving / %DV Calcium Bentonite Clay 900mg / * *Daily Value Not Established Other Ingredients: Plant-Sourced Capsule (cellulose‚ water) Kosher / Gluten Free / Vegan / Non-GMO$30.99
Quantum Kidney Support, 60 Vegetarian CapsulesSupplements
- Clinically tested, quantum-state nutritional product line
- Quantum-state formulations designed to deliver the “Quantum Nutrition Effect”
- Clean Products: NO magnesium stearate, excipients, talcum powder, fillers, flow agents, flavors or artificial colors